Thursday, October 1, 2015

Where I've Been and stuff

Although I posted last week, I really haven't been active on this blog. Honestly, I didn't think anyone actually read this, but the website metrics say I'm getting viewers all over the world. It's probably an army of spambots, but I still appreciate it.

I don't usually talk about myself on here. It's mainly because I'm not that interesting. However, I guess I'll bring everyone up to date. I graduated from Temple University in May, and moved to Los Angeles. As you can tell, film is my passion, and I'm trying to break into the industry while working on my writing. It sucks. Really, it's hard, but I'm making it work.

I've kept writing on a few different sites. I've been logging all of the films I've seen and write shorter reviews on letterboxd.com. I've also started writing for redcarpetcrash.com. I'll post some links to my best reviews. I'm trying to tweet more.

I'm going to keep writing for this blog, but I'm going to change up my content a bit. I'm going to move away from reviews for the blog, and start talking about general film topics, as well as news, sports, and other newspaper sections. So thanks for reading, spambots.

No comments:

Post a Comment